Welcome to Seattle Christian Assembly's website!
"Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ." — Galatians 1:3 (NKJV)
- We believe that God is Three in One, and that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are equal in honor and glory.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is the Word become flesh, born of the virgin Mary. He died and resurrected on the third day.
- We believe in the authority of the Holy Spirit within the Church. It is He who builds up the Church on earth according to the will of God.
- We believe that the Bible is the complete revelation of the eternal purpose of God, and is the highest standard by which all church life, ministries, and worship abide.
- We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ, and that it is the vessel by which Christ is witnessed. Therefore, the purpose of the Church is to preach Christ, witness Christ, and exalt Christ.
- We believe that the salvation which Jesus Christ has accomplished on the cross is perfect and complete: that the transgressions of whoever believes in Him can be forgiven through His precious blood, and that he is born again through the Holy Spirit to be a child of God, and is molded in the end to be the likeness of Christ.
- We hold fast that the Church shall not discriminate against any race, nationality, jurisdiction, or language. There is only the Christ, who is all and in all.
- We believe firmly that the Lord Jesus Christ shall return to wed His beloved bride, the Church, and to establish His kingdom on earth.